1 - REGISTRATION FOR THE SELECTION EXAM
Entries should be made in person or through a legal representative at the Secretariat of the Graduate Program in Pharmacology.
Applicants, both for the Master's and Ph.D., must prove Proficiency in English at the time of entry to the admission process, which can be demonstrated by submitting a copy of the Certificate (according to TEAP, TOEFL, ALLUMINI, IELTS or CAMBRIDGE), considering a 60% or better use of the maximum mark for the Master and 70% for a PhD.
The proficiency must have been completed no later than 3 years before the date of the candidate's enrollment in the program.
1.1 - Registration Periods
- Registration of candidates: November 06 to 10, 2017, from 08:30 to 11:00 a.m.;
- Place of the inscriptions: Secretary of the Department. of Pharmacology of FMRP-USP;
- Registration fee: R $ 200,00 - generate boleto bancário in the link [http://boletos.fmrp.usp.br/login.php];
- Number of vacancies: 27 for masters and 15 for doctorate;
- Selection process of candidates: January 29 to January 31, 2018;
- Written test: 01/29/2018, at 8:30 am - Seminar Room II of the Dept. of Pharmacology;
- Interview (Masters) and Project Defense (Doctorate): 01/30 to 01/31/2018;
- Enrollment of new students: beginning of February 2018 or after graduation of the approved candidates.
1.2 - Registration Requirements
The interested party (or his attorney) must complete and submit the following documentation:
- Application form, available at [http://www.fmrp.usp.br/pos-graduacao/inscricoes/];
- Photocopy of the Graduation Diploma or Certificate of Completion;
- Photocopy of the undergraduate school history;
- Copy of the master's degree certificate or attestation of completion as well as the academic history of the master's degree, if the application is for a doctorate;
- 02 photos 3X4;
- Photocopy of the Medical Residency Certificate (if applicable);
- Photocopy of the birth or marriage certificate;
- Photocopy of the Identity Card;
- Photocopy of the Electoral Title;
- Photocopy of CIC / CPF;
- Photocopy of the military document (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae documented (do not bind and attachments will be returned);
- Proof of payment of the registration fee.
Note: The documentation of foreign candidates must be translated, obeying the rules in force.
2 - SELECTION EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE POST-GRADUATION COURSE
The documents for registration, the number of places available, the list of supervisors, the selection criteria, the approval, the texts and the bibliography indicated for the selection process can be found in the Call for Proposals [http: //www.fmrp. usp.br/pos-graduacao/inscricoes/processo-seletivo/].